Terms and Conditions
General conditions of reservations
Bookings are made as agents for the owner of the property at the prices indicated in the price list which accompanies the property information of Sorrento Dreams. The prices are based on current market conditions and are expressed in the Euro currency.
- All reservations can be made through our web site by E-mail at email@example.com, by fax or phone numbers indicated in our contacts.
- Once the booking is received in writing, the clients is required to pay 30% of the total letting by bank transfer in Euro, including bank transfer fees or by credit card.
- Final balance to be paid in advance before arrival or, if you prefer, upon arrival.
- Unless a different agreement has been made, all arrivals are on saturday starting from 02:30 p.m. until 08:00 p.m. After that time there will be a supplement of Euro 30,00 to be paid in cash to the staff in charge.
- All departures are from 08:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. or unless agreed.
- Very important: every change of arrival date and time, must be communicated in advance..
- On arrival, clients must:
- present proof of identity (passport or i.card) to the the owners to enable them to make the registrations, according the italian laws;
- settle the balance (if prepayment has not been made);
- pay the agreed security deposit: this amount will be refunded at the end of your stay, less of any deduction made for any damage to the property.
- In case of a cancellation of a confirmed reservation, there will be the following penalties:
- no refund of deposit for cancellation of confirmed reservation;
- if cancellation is made from the 60° to the 31° day before arrival date, another 20% of the entire stay is required (in total 50%);
- if cancellation is made from the 30° day onwards before arrival date, each case will be discussed and our company will try to do the best in order to avoid further charges.
- All cancellations must be notified by e mail of by fax.
In the event of controversy arising from the booking and the letting, only the Courts of Law in Torre Annunziata (Naples) and the provisions of Italian Civil Law can deal with the matter and only Italian law applies. Making the booking implies that Sorrento Dreams General Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.