Terms and Conditions
Bookings are made as agent for the owners of the properties at the price indicated in the price list. The Sorrento Dreams prices are based on current market conditions and are expressed in Euro currency.
All reservations can be made through our website by email at email@example.com or by contacting us at phone numbers indicated in our contacts.
• Upon confirmation you will be requested to pay 30% of the total amount required for the booking, the rest 30 days prior date of arrival.
For bookings made less than 30 days before arrival the client must pay immediately the whole amount.
The booking deposit is required in Euro and can be paid in the following ways:
• bank transfer in Euro, plus bank charges for transfer; a copy of the bank transaction should be sent to us, by e-mail
• credit card
• Pay Pal
In case of successive cancellation of booking confirmed by yourselves by payment of 30% booking deposit the following penalties are applied:
• If cancellation is notified from the booking day to 61° day prior to arrival date, the 30% booking deposit will be refunded less credit card or Pay Pal fees.
• If cancellation is notified from the 60° to the 30° day prior to arrival date, the 30% booking fee will be withheld.
• If cancellation is notified from the 29° day up to arrival day, penalty fee will be 100% of the total amount quoted for the stay.
As for the bookings with a value superior to 5.000 € the deposit is no longer refundable, the amount lost can be reused for new bookings on other dates (even the following year) subject to availability and possible change of prices.
With regard to particular properties:
A 50% of non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation, while the final balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date. This important difference of our policy will be clearly specified in the single property description.
However in case of booking cancellations of one these properties, the amount lost can be reused for new bookings on other dates (even the following year) subject to availability and possible change of prices. Cancellations must be notified by e-mail and will be countersigned by us and sent back to you to confirm that we are aware of the cancellation.
Unless a different agreement has been made, check in are from 3pm to 10pm.
After that time there will be a supplement of €30 to be paid in cash to the staff in charge.Unless a different agreement has been made, check out are not later than 10am.
Very important: on arrival clients must present proof of identity (passport or ID card) to the staff in charge to unable them to make the registration, according to the Italian laws.
Clients must also pay the agreed security deposit: this amount will be refound at the end of the stay less of any reduction made for any damage to the property