Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016, hereinafter GDPR, the Company SORRENTO DREAMS S.A.S., as the owner, informs you of the following:
- Purpose of data processing and legal basis
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
A1) Acquisition of personal data of customers such as name, surname, telephone number, address, e-mail and credit card number, to carry out the request for booking holiday homes and / or experiences onsite, through the site, third party sites, by e-mail or by phone;
A2) Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as, for example, in the field of anti-money laundering);
A3) Exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defense in court;
Methods of data processing
The data concerning your person will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned current legislation. In particular, personal data will be processed using manual and computerized and / or telematic tools, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same, as well as full compliance with the law.
- Categories of data and their origin
The object of the processing are the personal data concerning your person, provided by the interested party, by filling in the fidelity cards within the points of sale or through online purchases by registering on the site, as well as those that may be transmitted later in another way. Therefore, we inform you that the personal data being processed are collected directly from the data subject.
- Nature of the provision of data
Your personal data subject to processing are collected directly from the interested party.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points A1), A2) and A3), the provision of data is mandatory in order to fulfill the purposes of this point and the processing of data for these purposes does not require your consent.
- Scope of communication
Within the limits relevant to the purposes of the processing of the data indicated, only authorized collaborators of their processing and belonging to the organizational structure of the Data Controller may become aware of them.
It should be noted that your data may be transmitted to the following recipients:
– Internal authorizations for processing
The list is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller
- Retention period
In accordance with the principle of “limitation of conservation” referred to in art. 5, of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (GDPR), the data collected subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept according to the deadlines provided for by law and, subsequently, for the time in which the Company is subject to retention obligations for purposes provided for by law or regulation. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
In any case, it is expected to retain data for a maximum period of:
- Profiling and Dissemination of Data
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2.obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or authorized;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention,
also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications through traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Right to rectification of your personal data in the event that they are modified and do not correspond to those previously acquired or communicated (art. 16)
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten” art. 17). SORRENTO DREAMS S.A.S. , if one of the following cases exists, proceeds to the deletion of the data from all databases and archives where it is contained:
- a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) the interested party revokes the consent and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(c)the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
- d) the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
(e)the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
(f)the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
7.Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18). The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party has opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
8.Right to object (art. 21-22): The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. SORRENTO DREAMS S.A.S. does not subject the data to decisions based solely on automated processing.
Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data – based in Rome, Piazza Monte Citorio n.121 – www.garanteprivacy.it);
- Data controller and data protection officer
The Data Controller is SORRENTO DREAMS S.A.S. with registered office in Via Canale n. 13 – 80061 Massa Lubrense (Na), with VAT number 06213361212.
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com